Saturday, October 23, 2010

Update

Hey all,

Just a quick note to let you know that the writing is very slow going lately.  I have major writer's block, plus it's mid-terms at school, and things are a little crazy in RL as well. :(  So I haven't given up, I'm not pulling to "publish" (sorry couldn't resist with all the fics that seem to be disappearing lately), and I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm just lacking motivation and inspiration. Hope you'll hang in there with me!

Thanks!
Scorp

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I started reading this great story on TWCS & it's up to Chapter 19 there, while here I see it is only up to Chapter 17. Is there many changes, or is it the same so far, with additions happening here instead of there? I love this story & I'm hooked & hanging out for more. Thank you so much for sharing this great story with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for reading! :) The story is caught up on TWCS, FF.net and Twilighted to chapter 19. I haven't posted any chapters here on the blog, just teasers and an outtake. The outtakes are up at those sites too, with the exception of the outtake where T tells E she's pregnant. That will probably be posted at some point.

    Chapter 20 should be coming soon, I hope! Thanks so much for reading!! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete